Contact info!

If you are a company that wishes me to review your product, contact me at: youtubereviews@hotmail.ca

Friday, December 24, 2010

What to clean the dust of Electronics with?

Hey guys, this is my first post and the topic today is
" WHAT DO I USE TO CLEAN THE DUST OFF MY ELECTRONICS THAT DOESN'T DAMAGE IT!"
I'm sure many of the people reading this is saying to themselves that they use a wet cloth or wet tissue paper to clean their valued electronics such as their: IPhones, computers, t.vs, IPod Touch, etc.


Well, you could use this utensils but I can tell you with confident that this will certainly destroy and damage your electronics in the long run, a scenario that none of us would like. Now you are probably feeling guilty in hurting and destroying your precious electronics and want to make it up to them right? Well have no fear, I have the solution for you!
and the solution is ....... CYBERCLEAN.


Yes! Cyber clean. This is a company that creates a sponge-like substances that will easily clean any of your household appliances with little difficulty. Their product is not harmful and non-toxic and for a small price from as low as $4.99 USD or $5.39 CAN, you can clean your electronics without the fear of breaking them.

Below is a picture of their amazing household electronic cleaner:



Not only does this product clean but it can kill 99.99% of the germs and is constructed on "healthy" material. It is also used in countries such as: Japan, USA, Germany, south Korea, etc. All of these countries have high standards for the products that they use and them using Cyberclean just goes to show how respected this company is!
Is the only reason that you are not going to buy this wonderful product is that it is green and you do not like green? Have no fear, Cyberclean is here! They have also created a hello kitty version of the sponge-like substance which is pink, smells like strawberries and acts exactly like it's green counterpart.

Below is a picture of this cutie product that everyone will love:


Okay. Maybe your thinking to yourself that you do not own any "valuable" electronic that is worth paying a price from as low as $4.99 USD or $5.39 CAN, but this company also creates a blue sponge-like substance that help rids the dust and bacteria in your beloved car! Dont believe me? Check out it's glorious photo below!


For more information, please check out my youtube channel where I show you how this product works and to enforce your opinion on whether to buy this product or not.
CyberClean review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrpPi7eE_Q

Have a youtube account? please follow me and subscribe to my youtube channel for the latest product updates! The link to my channel is below!!
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/itzkensterz?feature=mhum

Also check out cyberclean's website for more information as to the product itself or where to buy the product. You can check them out at: http://www.cyberclean.net/

Thank you for taking the time to read this review on Cyberclean and I hope to see you next time when I post my other blogs. This is TechWiz signing off.

Be sure to leave a comment on what you liked, what I should add, What you dislike and all that other good/bad stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment