Contact info!

If you are a company that wishes me to review your product, contact me at: youtubereviews@hotmail.ca

Friday, December 24, 2010

Need a snack? Try Gamergrub!

Good Evening Readers!
Are you hungry even after that dinner you just had? Are you playing a computer game while reading this? Are you tired of cleaning the greasy on your keyboard and mouse after you touched it with your nasty fingers when eating a bag of chips? Are you wondering how I know this? Well, worry no more, I got your solution.
Introducing Gamergrub!!
This company specializes in creating their famous product, you guessed it, Gamergrub. Basically, this "snack" enable you to eat while playing or surfing the net without getting the mouse or keyboard dirty. You may be wondering how this works and in a moment I will reveal their secrets!
These snacks that this company produces, is based on a "tear and tilt" property. All you would have to do is rip open the snack from a cut that was pre-made and tilt the bag of snack at about a 50 degrees angle and in goes the "chips" from the bag into your mouth.

This company currently has 4 distinct flavours that will certainly satisfy your taste buds! For all you junk food lovers, there is the well-known and cheesy pizza flavour. Not a pizza person? Well don't worry, their PB + jelly flavour will bring your taste buds back to when you were 6 years old and your mom was making you her famous and tasty peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Do you like the outdoors? With the BBQ flavour, you can have the joy of the Barbecue in your own room while pwning noobs in combat arms and starcraft 2! I personally love camping. Done it all my life and I can tell you that a camp is not a camp without the roasted s'mores. Gamergrub has somehow been able to pack the campfire and the s'mores within their snacks and created an unforgettable flavour that your taste buds will die for. I have currently tried all the flavours and, I for one, can state with my most confident voice that the PB+Jelly flavour is the best. Below are the 4 flavours that I talked about!

  Not only do these snacks taste good, but they also contain various vitamins such as: vitamin A, Vitamin E, L-Glutamic Acid, Magnesium, and much, much more!
It is also hinted that there will be 2 new flavours coming out very soon.  Wasabi and Chocolate flavours! They are currently in taste testes but I am sure that one day, we will be able to try these unique and distinct flavours.
For more information on this company, please visit their website at: http://gamergrub.com/

Please check out my youtube channel at: www.youtube.com/itzkensterz for more product reviews as well as the gamergrub unboxing and review!
Also, if you have a youtube account, please subscribe for the latest updates and product reviews!

Be sure to comment on whether you like this review or not and what you liked/dislike about the blog!

This is TechWiz signing off and I will try to make some more blogs when other companies contact me!

If you are a company that wishes for me to review your products, please contact me at: youtubereviews@hotmail.ca
OR
send me a message on my channel: www.youtube.com/itzkensterz

No comments:

Post a Comment